Cancelling Your Withdrawal
Picklebet offers you the ability to cancel your requested withdrawal before it has been processed.
To cancel your withdrawal pending withdrawal, follow these three steps:
1. Click on your account balance in the top right-hand corner, or visit your WALLET.
2. Select the Cancel Withdrawal tab.
3. Press the red CANCEL button to cancel your withdrawal.
Updating Your Withdrawal Preference
Picklebet also offers the feature to enable and disable the ability to cancel your withdrawal. This provides you greater control of your money, at any time prior to processing.
You can adjust your ability to cancel withdrawals at any time (as long as you do not have a current pending withdrawal) in PREFERENCES.
This feature will prevent you from cancelling your withdrawals before they have been processed and paid out.
To enable or disable the cancel withdrawal feature follow these four steps:
1. Select PREFERENCES from the side menu.
2. Select RESPONSIBLE GAMBLING.
3. Scroll past the Deposit Limit Section, to Cancel Withdrawal.
4. Toggle the slider next to "Allow me to cancel a pending withdrawal" to enable or disable.
If enabled the slider will be green.
If disabled the slider will be grey.
More information about enabling/disabling the cancel withdrawal feature:
- You can enable or disable this feature at any time as long as you do not have a pending withdrawal waiting to be processed.
- You are able to update this preference as many times as you wish.
- If you are unable to update your preference, you can contact email@example.com or reach out via Live Chat and we can assist you further.