Cancelling a bet includes: How do I Cancel a bet?
How do I cancel a bet?
We review bet cancellations on a case-by-case basis.
Please keep in mind it is generally not our policy to cancel a bet once they have been accepted.
If your bet meets the following criteria it can be considered for a cancellation review:
- The bet has been placed on today's calendar date: and
- The event has not started.
Your bet will not be cancelled if it conflicts with any of the following factors:
- The bet has not been placed on the same Calendar day
- The event has already started (For Multi's this includes any and all legs).
- The reason for cancellation is simply a change of mind.
If your bet meets the criteria above, please feel free to start a chat Here. If chat is not available you can still leave us a message. This will be reviewed when we are next available.
Please note: We give you the opportunity to verify your bet details before placing, by offering a double confirmation process.