Apple Pay is an instant and more secure way to deposit into your Picklebet account using your iOS Device.
To use Apple Pay, you need:
A compatible device with the latest version of iOS.
A supported card from a participating card issuer.
An Apple ID signed in to your Apple device.
Setting Up Apple Pay on your iOS Device
Set up in seconds. Apple Pay is simple to set up. Just add your eligible credit or debit card to the Wallet app on your iPhone and you’re ready to go. On how to set up your Apple Pay, please see the steps below:
1. Open the Wallet application, tap the Add button (looks like "+") located in the top right corner.
2. Under Available Cards tap Debit or Credit Card to add a new card or tap Previous Cards to add a card that you used previously.
3. Tap Continue.
4. Follow the steps on the screen to add a new card. You can either scan your card using your camera or enter the card details manually (by selecting "Enter Card Details Manually"). It will then request you to confirm the scanned or added card details by selecting Next in the top right corner. This includes Card Name, Expiry and CVC.
5. Apple Pay's Terms and Conditions will then appear. Read carefully and if comfortable select Accept.
6. You will now be prompted to verify your card by either sending an SMS to your nominated contact number or via your bank. Verify your information with your bank or card issuer. They might ask you to provide more information or to download an app before approving your card for use with Apple Pay.
7. Enter the code sent to you in the Wallet app and select Complete Verification. Your card has now been added to Apple Pay and you are ready to deposit into Picklebet!
For more information on how to deposit funds into your Picklebet account using Apple Pay, please the Depositing Funds Using Apple Pay Help Article.