What is PayID?
PayID allows you to send and receive money instantly and securely, via your existing online bank account, without the need for BSB and account numbers.
A PayID is a unique identifier like a mobile phone number or email address, which is linked to your bank account, and enables you to send and receive funds through the New Payments Platform (NPP) or Osko.
Most banks allow you to create a PayID transaction, through their mobile banking apps.
How do I deposit with PayID?
Australian residents can deposit money into their Picklebet wallet via PayID in six steps:
1. Go to WALLET and select the Deposit with PayID tab.
2. Click the START USING PAYID button. This will generate a unique email address.
3. Click COPY PAYID.
4. Open your online banking app, and select PayID as the payment option.
5. Paste the unique email address into the email field.
6. Enter a deposit amount, and follow the prompts, until your payment is confirmed.
When you return to Picklebet, your deposited funds will be visible in your wallet.
Please do not deposit more than your current deposit limit. Excess funds will be held and returned to your bank account.
Why haven't I been credited my PayID funds?
Although PayID transactions occur in near real-time, your first deposit may be delayed for up to 24 hours. This delay is a security measure that banks take to ensure both parties (sender and recipient) are legitimate.
If you send funds via PayID that exceed your current deposit limit, your funds will be held and returned to your bank account.
To change your deposit limit, select PREFERENCES in the sidebar, then click the Deposit limits tab.