Skrill is a similar digital wallet provider to PayPal, it offers a safe way to pay online across different platforms. Move your money where you want, when you want.
Skrill is for New Zealand based customers and those depositing with NZD, EUR and USD currency.
How Do I Create A Skrill Account?
Creating a Skrill account is very simple and can be done through Picklebet or via their site Signing Up To Skrill.
Follow the steps below on how to sign up with Skrill via Picklebet.
*The sign up process may time out if not completed within a certain amount of time, so make sure you have your details on hand!
1. Click on your account balance in the top right-hand corner, the Deposit tab or via the WALLET tab.
2. Enter the amount you wish to deposit, then select the GREEN deposit button (There will only be one option to deposit which is USING SKRILL).
3. You will then be redirected to the Skrill website to log in or register an account.
To register an account select the "Register now" button and follow the prompts.
4. You will be asked to enter your personal details a secure Password. Once your information has been entered, click the purple "Register" button.
5. Once all of your details have been entered click the purple "Continue" button, you will then be required to verify your account and create a pin for security purposes.
6. Your Skrill account creation is now complete! You can now deposit into your Picklebet!
For more information on how to deposit funds into your Picklebet account using Skrill, please the Depositing Funds Using Skrill Help Article.