Australian residents can deposit money into their Picklebet wallet via PayID in six steps:
1. Go to WALLET and select the Deposit with PayID tab.
2. Click the START USING PAYID button. This will generate you a unique email address.
3. Click COPY PAYID.
4. Open your online banking app, and select PayID as the payment option.
5. Paste the unique email address into the email field.
6. Enter a deposit amount, and follow the prompts, until your payment is confirmed.
When you return to Picklebet, your deposited funds will be visible in your wallet.
Please do not deposit more than your current deposit limit. Excess funds will be held, and returned to your bank account.
You should receive your funds instantly. However, learn more about PayID credit delays.