As an Australian user, once you Deposit with a Card for the first time, bet, and then attempt to Withdraw, you will encounter the Withdraw tab, requiring you to verify your card.
Verify your credit/debit card in these four steps:
1. Click on the VERIFY MY CARD button:
- This will charge your card a random amount between $0.01 and $0.99 to the bank account associated with the initial credit/debit card you deposited with. Ensure you have at least $1 in the bank account linked to your credit/debit card.
- You will be able to withdraw (or bet with) this charge once you have verified your card.
2. Log into your online banking account and confirm the $ amount charged against your account.
3. Enter the exact cent amount into the CODE field, and click the SUBMIT CODE button.
4. If you're successful, your card will be verified, and you can withdraw funds.
Note: If you fail to verify three times, you'll be locked from further depositing, and your will be account further investigated.