To withdraw EUR, USD, or NZD:
1. Click on your account balance in the top right hand corner, or visit your Wallet.
2. Click on the Withdraw tab.
3. Select an email linked to your Skrill account (if you want to withdraw to a Skrill account that is linked to a different email than the one you use to log into Picklebet, you will need to first deposit into Picklebet using the other Skrill account, before the email will appear as a dropdown option to withdraw to).
4. Enter an amount to withdraw, into the WITHDRAW AMOUNT field.
5. Enter your password into the ENTER YOUR PASSWORD TO CONFIRM field.
6. Click on the WITHDRAW $X.XX button. This will take you to an external payments portal (Skrill) where you can choose a local withdrawal method.
Follow the prompts to successfully withdraw, after which you will be returned to Picklebet with the funds debited from your Available account.
You will receive an email from Skrill once the withdrawal has been successfully processed.