To withdraw money in either EUR, NZD or USD, follow these five steps:
1. Click on your account balance in the top right hand corner, or visit your WALLET.
2. Click on the Withdraw tab.
3. Select an email linked to your Skrill account.
- If you want to withdraw to a Skrill account linked to a different email (than the one you use to log into Picklebet), you'll need to first deposit into Picklebet using the other Skrill account, before the new email will appear as a dropdown option.
4. Enter an amount to withdraw, into the WITHDRAW AMOUNT field.
5. Click on the WITHDRAW $X.XX button.
- This will take you to the external payments portal (Skrill) where you can choose a local withdrawal method, and finalise your withdrawal.
Once you successfully withdraw, you'll be returned to Picklebet with the funds debited from your available account.
You'll also receive an email from Skrill once the withdrawal is successfully processed.