Placing single bets on multiple matches at once includes: Can I place single bets on multiple matches at once?
Can I place single bets on multiple matches at once?
You can add multiple single bets to your bet slip and place them all at once.
To bet on multiple matches, follow these six steps:
1. Select the teams/markets you want to bet on. Each selection will be added to the bet slip.
2. Go to your bet slip and confirm your chosen markets. Ensure you have selected the 'Singles' tab.
3. Click on the STAKE field for the first bet you selected, and enter the amount you wish to stake.
4. Repeat this step for each bet added to the bet slip.
5. Once you have entered all the stakes, select the PLACE BET button at the bottom of your bet slip.
6. Click CONFIRM and your single bets will each be placed!
For more help, please contact us through live chat, or at email@example.com.