Multi bet/parlay FAQs contains What is a multi bet/parlay? How do I place a multi-bet/parlay?
What is a multi-bet/parlay?
A multi-bet allows you to combine a series of single bets together to make one multi-bet.
Each bet within the multi is referred to as a ‘leg’. The odds are multiplied together with each bet added, Increasing the number of legs in a multi-bet compounds the potential payout of a bet. However, to win the multi-bet, you need to win each leg.
This example demonstrates a three-leg multi-bet, where three selections are combined to create one multi-bet. The odds are multiplied against each other.
Match (Leg) 1 - Odds: 1.73
Match (Leg) 2 - Odds: 2.39
Match (Leg) 3 - Odds: 3.10
Odds (Combined ): 1.73 x 2.39 x 3.10 = 12.81
Payout: $64.08 ($5 x 12.81)
How do I place a multi-bet/parlay?
A multi-bet combines a series of individual bets into one bet, multiplying the odds.
To place a multi bet, follow these five steps:
1. Select the teams/markets you want to bet on. Each selection will be added to the bet slip.
2. Go to your Betslip and select the Multi tab. This will combine the single bets to make a multi bet.
3. Click on the STAKE field and enter the amount you wish to bet.
4. Once you have entered the stake, select the PLACE BET button at the bottom of your bet slip.
5. Click CONFIRM and your multi bet should be placed.