Identity verification is mandatory for Australian, New Zealand and Canadian residents, within 72 hours of account registration.
We will attempt to verify your identity based on the information you provide during registration.
If your account status remains unverified after registration, you can enter any combination of Driver's License, Passport, or Medicare Card (Australian and NZ users) or your Social Insurance Number (Canadian users), on the Verification tab in MY ACCOUNT.
The number of sources required to complete verification will be listed at the top of the page.
Please ensure that all details entered match the ID Documents exactly.
Note: If you submit your ID via this Self Service Method and it remains "In Progress" you may need to submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org, Alternatively you can send it in via Live Chat.
For Australian, New Zealand, and Canadian users, you can also verify manually by contacting email@example.com, or live chat, and sending through the following forms of ID.
Acceptable Combinations of ID Documents:
- One Tier 1; or
- One Tier 2 + One Secondary.
- Drivers License (must be current and display address)
- Medicare Card
- Proof of Age Card
- National Identity Card
- Birth Certificate
- Citizenship Certificate
- Concession/Pension Card
- Centrelink Card
- Recent Bank Statement
- Utility Notice not older than 3 months
- Council Rate Notice not older than 3 months
- Home Insurance Papers
- Motor Vehicle Registration
- Property Lease Agreement
- Property Rates Notice
- Private Health Insurance Card/Statement
- A Tax Notice or a Notice that records the provision of financial benefits to you, under Australian law that is not older than 12 months
Note: All of the above secondary items must have a clearly visible name and address.