To determine whether you are a resident of a region which requires identity verification, please view the Verification page. It is mandatory for Australian residents.
We partner with a 3rd party verification source, who will attempt to verify your identity based on the information you provide during sign up. If your identity cannot be verified at this stage, we will request further information to establish identity verification.
If your account status is unverified, you can enter your drivers licence details within the account profile verification section (Australian users) or an Identification No. (US and Canadian users), for further checks.
If successful your account status will change from ‘unverified’ to ‘verified’.
For Australian users if you don't have a drivers licence, you can verify using the following forms of ID by emailing the customer service team at email@example.com with the supporting documents.
Acceptable Combinations of ID Documents
- One Tier 1; or
- One Tier 2 + One Secondary.
- Drivers Licence (must be current and display address)
- Proof of Age Card
- National Identity Card
- Birth Certificate
- Citizenship Certificate
- Concession/Pension Card
- Recent Bank Statement
- Medicare Card
- Centrelink Card
- Utility Notice not older than 3 months
- Council Rate Notice not older than 3 months
- Home Insurance Papers
- Motor Vehicle Registration
- Property Lease Agreement
- Property Rates Notice
- Private Health Insurance Card/Statement
- A Tax Notice or a Notice that records the provision of financial benefits to you, under Australian law that is not older than 12 months
Note: All of the above secondary items must have a clearly visible name and address.