Identity verification is mandatory for Australian and New Zealand residents, within 14 days of account registration.
We will attempt to verify your identity based on the information you provide during registration.
If your account status remains unverified after registration, you can enter your drivers licence details (Australian and NZ users) or an Identification No. (US and Canadian users), on the Verification page.
For Australian and New Zealand users who don't have a drivers licence, you can verify by contacting the support team via firstname.lastname@example.org, or live chat, and sending through using the following forms of ID.
Acceptable Combinations of ID Documents
- One Tier 1; or
- One Tier 2 + One Secondary.
- Drivers Licence (must be current and display address)
- Proof of Age Card
- National Identity Card
- Birth Certificate
- Citizenship Certificate
- Concession/Pension Card
- Recent Bank Statement
- Medicare Card
- Centrelink Card
- Utility Notice not older than 3 months
- Council Rate Notice not older than 3 months
- Home Insurance Papers
- Motor Vehicle Registration
- Property Lease Agreement
- Property Rates Notice
- Private Health Insurance Card/Statement
- A Tax Notice or a Notice that records the provision of financial benefits to you, under Australian law that is not older than 12 months
Note: All of the above secondary items must have a clearly visible name and address.