Follow these steps to withdraw AUD using a bank transfer:
2. Select the Withdraw tab.
- If you can't access the withdraw page, learn what you are required to do to get access.
3. Enter your bank account details:
- Account Name;
- BSB; and
- Account Number.
4. Click the ADD BANK DETAILS button.
5. Enter a $ amount to withdraw into the WITHDRAW AMOUNT field.
6. Enter your password into the ENTER YOUR PASSWORD TO CONFIRM field.
- This is the password you use to log in.
7. Select the WITHDRAW $X.XX button.
Note: Withdrawals can take up to 1-3 business days depending on who you bank with.
To learn more about the Withdrawable balance, click here.