Depositing funds using a credit/debit card or POLI includes: How do I deposit with my Credit/debit card? How do I deposit AUD using instant bank transfers? (POLI)
How do I deposit with my Credit/debit card?
To deposit AUD using your credit/debit card into your Picklebet account, follow these seven steps:
1. Click on your account balance in the top right hand corner, or visit your WALLET.
2. Select the Deposit with Card tab.
3. Enter the details from your credit/debit card:
Card Number; and
Expiry Date (MM/YY)
4. Click the SUBMIT button.
5. Input the amount you intend to deposit.
6. Enter your CSC/CVV:
This is the 3-4 digits on the back of your credit / debit card
7. Select the DEPOSIT $X.XX button.
How do I deposit AUD using instant bank transfer (POLi)?
POLi allows Australian users to complete a seamless bank transfer by logging into your preferred Australian bank account and authorising a deposit to your Picklebet account.
To complete an instant bank transfer with POLi, follow these five steps:
1. Open your WALLET from anywhere inside the platform.
2. Select the Deposit with POLi tab.
3. Input the amount you intend to deposit.
4. Select the DEPOSIT $X.XX button.
5. You'll be taken to POLi to complete the transaction.
Once you complete a successful bank transfer you'll be returned to your Wallet, with the deposit amount credited to your account.